Ladies.. Having trouble with doing regular pushups? Try modified pushups, which will help give you the same feel of push ups, but with a little assistance. This is great for those with a bad back, weak arms or weak core.
When performing the Modified Push ups, please remember the key points below:
- Be sure your back is flat and stiff as a board.
- Let all of the work come from the arms and chest.
- Never Allow the hips to sink or drop. This can cause discomfort and pain in the lower back area.
- Be sure to inhale on the way down, and exhale on the way up.
- Take your time as always.
Never speed through your workouts. Always take your time.
Stay healthy, stay motivated and as always…. Stay Cool.