Benefits of Spinach
Consume spinach instead of Lettuce. Why? I’ll tell you why.
There are so many great qualities and benefits that spinach provides for the body. Lettuce is about 95 % water and has very little nutritional value. Here are some of the benefits of spinach:
- Helps regulate and lower blood pressure.
- Provides great anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Helps to enforce healthy bones.
- Great for the immune system.
- Supports healthy brain and nerve functions.
- Full of Antioxidants.
So for your next salad, go for the healthier and more nutritious option, spinach.
Shaun, HOC Contributor